What's new

8 Gold today, A good day for sure

diggerfororo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I haven't posted any finds for a while, as my old camera was acting up. I have been doing good this week (15 gold) with 8 today. The sand moved out deep at Alicanti and we just happen to hit it right. I didn't get a very good pix but I need a new camera. I only have 7 more days to hunt and we are going back to Missouri for good. I have neglected my property for the last few years and I need to fix things up. I hope you enjoy the gold pix and happy hunting.

Les
 

Attachments

  • MVC-061S.webp
    MVC-061S.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,212
Upvote 0
Outstanding discoveries. I'm not detecting enough, you have found more gold in a week than I have found this year!
 
Once again, outstanding Les !!!
 
Amazing day!! It is amazing how the tides can make or brake a hunt. Big congrats! :notworthy:
 
nice haul, that'd be a great hunt for anyone!
 
Nice going away present for you! :laughing9: Becareful on your trip home!
 
Hi Lester,
I am glad to see you having a final thrash and locating a couple of bits.
We will miss you guys ,not only for the detecting info you gave us but the great social nights, "Fahitas and Margeritas" come to mind.

Hope your able to complete your "Bucket List" ..........Love to Judy

Eduardo ,Tim and Keef
 
Hey, Thanks for the comments folks. I hit the same beach again today and got another nice chain with drop and a nice 18k spinner band along with 21 euros ($26+++)

Les
 
chiantikid said:
Hi Lester,
I am glad to see you having a final thrash and locating a couple of bits.
We will miss you guys ,not only for the detecting info you gave us but the great social nights, "Fahitas and Margeritas" come to mind.

Hope your able to complete your "Bucket List" ..........Love to Judy

Eduardo ,Tim and Keef

It was a pleasure, "Eduardo". We had some fun. drank some wine and dug some gold, what more could ever want. We will meet again.

Les
 
Looks good to me. I'll be missing your posts from Euro-pa, but waiting for your posts back in Mo. How much gold are you exporting from Spain this season total?
 
great haul!!!!! wear it all on the way home so it does not get stole from ur lugage. ur going to look like MR T with all that gold on :laughing9:
 
Outstanding finds :thumbsup:

Fossis..............
 
Beautiful color as usual Less :icon_thumright: Kinda sad to hear your coming home an not going back to hit the beach again , I know allot of us look foreward to your hunts there .


See ya when ya get home .Tank
 
Tuberale said:
Looks good to me. I'll be missing your posts from Euro-pa, but waiting for your posts back in Mo. How much gold are you exporting from Spain this season total?

Thanks for the comments, Tuberale. I have 112 pieces, counting the band I got today. I sold about $5000.00 worth on Friday and still have several chains and "girlie" rings. I will be doing some dirt diggin when I get home and then head for Ariz. in Dec. for the winter. Happy huntin

Les
 
birdman said:
Amazing day!! It is amazing how the tides can make or brake a hunt. Big congrats! :notworthy:

You got that right, Birdman. It looks like I might have to head to S.K. and help you dig some 24k "stuff".

Les
 
Tank69 said:
Beautiful color as usual Less :icon_thumright: Kinda sad to hear your coming home an not going back to hit the beach again , I know allot of us look foreward to your hunts there .


See ya when ya get home .Tank

Thanks for the nice comments Tank and I will be headed your way in Dec to do some prospecting.

Les
 
I would like to thank all the nice people from TN for all the nice comments on my Golden discoveries. I have had a blast posting my finds and reading all about yours. I will try and post one more time before we leave on the 15th of this month.
Happy huntin all

Les
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom