What's new

8 Gold today, A good day for sure

diggerfororo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I haven't posted any finds for a while, as my old camera was acting up. I have been doing good this week (15 gold) with 8 today. The sand moved out deep at Alicanti and we just happen to hit it right. I didn't get a very good pix but I need a new camera. I only have 7 more days to hunt and we are going back to Missouri for good. I have neglected my property for the last few years and I need to fix things up. I hope you enjoy the gold pix and happy hunting.

Les
 

Attachments

  • MVC-061S.webp
    MVC-061S.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,212
Upvote 0
Your posts from S.K. never seize to amaze me. You can find more in one hunt than I can find here all season. That is just simply awesome. Congrats on all your success. :thumbsup:
 
WOW... With all that gold, you should have no problem fixing up the property back home. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom