What's new

8 Skunk Boxes in a Row!

TheProf

Full Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
183
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever since my 20 silver dimes in one box two weeks ago, I have gone through 8 boxes of dimes and been skunked on every one! Getting depressed!
 
Upvote 0
Hang in there, Jerseyboy. You'll get some more good ones. They're out there for the finding
rileyboy
 
see if you can get a bag of dimes, almost a guarantee of some silver
 
I had 8 skunks out of 12 boxes of halves this month. :icon_scratch:
 
I also have had a bad run over 35+ Banks hit 3 40% and 2 silver dimes. I hit 3 more banks today no luck. Have to dump friday try again.. :icon_scratch:
 
dang that sucks!!!
dimes...wow, dime skunks dont come in that many boxes, ull usually at least get somethin'...wierd. :icon_scratch:
good luck on ur next boxes, and hh!
 
TheProf said:
Ever since my 20 silver dimes in one box two weeks ago, I have gone through 8 boxes of dimes and been skunked on every one! Getting depressed!

20 dimes in a box is as rare as 8 skunk boxes in a row. :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich
 
coincrazed said:
Switch to handrolls. They produce more consistently than boxes. I am always biased towards handrolls, and I should be as I found 55 Silver Dimes in $240 worth last year. Good luck. Don't give up, NEVER give up. - coincrazed
Knowing your yet a teen, hand rolls are probably all you can manage till you start earning enuf ca$h to be buying Boxes in bulk so hand rolls are your limit, no? ::)
 
with dimes, streaks of 4, 8, 12 boxes w/o silver can happen. But its the hunt that makes it worth it, plus you never know what you'll find...don't give up!
 
yeah there oasis in the desert. Keep truckin

golden silver
 
coincrazed said:
obediah said:
coincrazed said:
Switch to handrolls. They produce more consistently than boxes. I am always biased towards handrolls, and I should be as I found 55 Silver Dimes in $240 worth last year. Good luck. Don't give up, NEVER give up. - coincrazed
Knowing your yet a teen, hand rolls are probably all you can manage till you start earning enuf ca$h to be buying Boxes in bulk so hand rolls are your limit, no? ::)
Wha- What is THAT supposed to mean? I have over one grand in bank accounts, and I have plenty freaking money. If you read my posts, I talk about "Picking up two boxes of Dimes". Don't try to get on my nerves. I really should never have given out my damn age. Now no one is going to respect what I have to say. - coincrazed
It is easy to do seeing you gots a hair trigger there!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom