What's new

8th Box of Quarters has one W plus star notes as change

Alani

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My daughter and I have been doing about one box of quarters per week since early April. The 8th box yielded our first W. When we picked up the box I also got some smaller bills just for change and found two new $5 star notes. We are hoping this was a lucky pick up and the 9th box will have a few more W's.
 

Attachments

  • W Quarter.webp
    W Quarter.webp
    125.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Star Note.webp
    Star Note.webp
    583.9 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
Nice star pickup, especially in numerical sequence.
 
Do current date stars still command any premium? I know they used to, but today are they really worth saving? Thoughts?

And congrats on the W. I'm still looking for my first, after 11 boxes. Found my first AMerican Memorial finally, but coins take a while to get out here in AZ. I'm just now seeing Lowell's show up.
 
Nice W. I am still searching. I have seen maybe 2 or 3 2019 quarters overall (P), and i don't even see many 2018s.
 
Are you searching new quarters or did u find yer W in a box of circulated quarters?
I found mine in $140 of new 2019s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom