What's new

9/13 $500 bag does me right.

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Here is a group shot:

4lf71js.jpg


Grand total:

(4) 1964
(6) 1966
(12) 1967
(14) 1968
(6) 1969

For a total of 42 keepers.

Had some junky looking halves.....
66j8jt1.jpg


And then, naturally the title to this post is weird. For some reason they did not ship them in a box. There were 50 machine rolls in a very heavy duty plastic bag:
2hyyrea.jpg


What was really groovy was the fact that through the clear plastic, I could see at least 3 rolls with silver on the end.

;D
 
Upvote 0
Good bag there Falcon. I have $700 in rolls coming in tomorrow; that is IF they ordered them.
 
They will order as little as a $10 roll. I order $700 so they will get me a full box and 20 rolls. I figure it's almost like ordering 2 boxes. Even if I get a skunk box, maybe the loose rolls will score for me. If the loose rolls ever score big, I'll order 2 boxes next time. Just seems like I'm playing 2 games instead of one. I've managed to make the $700 just play money so nothing is coming out of household money or savings, it's "extra" bucks that I've accumulated on the side.
 
packerbacker said:
They will order as little as a $10 roll. I order $700 so they will get me a full box and 20 rolls. I figure it's almost like ordering 2 boxes. Even if I get a skunk box, maybe the loose rolls will score for me. If the loose rolls ever score big, I'll order 2 boxes next time. Just seems like I'm playing 2 games instead of one. I've managed to make the $700 just play money so nothing is coming out of household money or savings, it's "extra" bucks that I've accumulated on the side.
If I did that I would have to take in a bag for the loose rolls- easier to just get two boxes. Half dozen times I had to go back to the truck to get bags (donated previousley) or buckets out of the back to carry loose rolls in haha. HH Mark
 
On the junky halves, can't you tumble then in some sort of beads that knock off the crap and return the luster? ???
 
They put the loose rolls in a box so I don't need to take anything in to carry them out with. My brother gets his halves in plastic bags but they are all loose and he has to get $1000 worth in one bag. I never saw rolls in a plastic bag like yours Falcon.
 
FLauthor said:
On the junky halves, can't you tumble then in some sort of beads that knock off the crap and return the luster? ???

For what reason? They are not worth more than 50 cents each, and I would not waste my time on them.
;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom