What's new

9-27 finds and a cool thrift store find

Jaichim24

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
317
Reaction score
603
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I visited a friend a couple weekends ago to show him my detecting finds so far this year. He lives in an old house and had given me permission to detect his property, and had gotten me permission to detect his neighbors a few years back. Each year since I've stayed in touch and showed him my finds. A really great guy. Just before I left, he gave me a thrift store find, a stained glass window hanger in the form of a metal detectorist!! I think it is really cool, I'm guessing it's from the late 70's early 80's when the hobby really started taking off.
 

Attachments

  • 20151007_131958.webp
    20151007_131958.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 134
  • 20151007_132017.webp
    20151007_132017.webp
    46 KB · Views: 132
  • 20151007_132030.webp
    20151007_132030.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 20151007_132050.webp
    20151007_132050.webp
    49.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20151007_132114.webp
    20151007_132114.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 20151001_161115.webp
    20151001_161115.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20151001_161224.webp
    20151001_161224.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 18
Oh, that's priceless. :) Totally awesome office art!

Skippy
 
Cool piece, one of a kind I bet.
 
Cool stained glass piece!
What about the boat, is it a tin toy?
Did you find in the ground?
 
HEY 24 LIKE THE BOAT TOY AND THE OTHER FINDS ..
 
great finds and awesome detector guy i want it!
 
Really nice selection of finds, really liking the little boat the best. Now that's a real special gift from your friend it's a keeper for sure.
 
Love the tin toy boat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom