willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I hadn't hunted in 2 1/2 weeks because my back has been bugging me.
So I needed this.
Worked the surf from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. The dry from 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
The surf pirates really plundered over the holiday weekend. I only found .12 (dime and 2 pennies) in the water, the rest was in the dry.
Finds straight from the pouch

30 coins= $ 1.97

Cool little flower (junk)

Charm bracelet

1959 canadian penny


So I needed this.
Worked the surf from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. The dry from 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
The surf pirates really plundered over the holiday weekend. I only found .12 (dime and 2 pennies) in the water, the rest was in the dry.
Finds straight from the pouch

30 coins= $ 1.97

Cool little flower (junk)

Charm bracelet

1959 canadian penny


Upvote
0







