B blueberra Sr. Member Joined Oct 15, 2009 Messages 257 Reaction score 845 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Deus XP Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 2, 2025 #1 It's always a bonus to find the little lady. Attachments halves 2 apr 2025.webp 649.5 KB · Views: 103 Upvote 4
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2025 #2 Nice find!
CRHer700 Full Member Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 129 Reaction score 226 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Vanquish 440 Primary Interest: Other Apr 12, 2025 #3 I am literally on a nine box skunk streak right now as well! I have a tenth box though, so hopefully it is as good as yours!
I am literally on a nine box skunk streak right now as well! I have a tenth box though, so hopefully it is as good as yours!
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 11, 2025 #4 Nice finds. Those Walkers are worth the wait when they do show up.