What's new

91 coins in the last 6.5 hrs

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
1.5 hrs last night 5 hrs today on a new beach high tide. I was finding targets up high in the washed out area's. My stroll back was near the water with little results. West wind put that sand on the beach. Total was 24 Q 15 D 7 N 45 P 2 were wheats 44 and 53 D not that two quarters are very small been there a while. One nickle is almost in half.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0234.webp
    IMG_0234.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 619
Upvote 0
Nice haul BC, lotta digging......did you get your headphones up and working...interested in seeing how they work for you on the Jersey Shore.....joe
 
Nice I like finding spots like that... i hit a line once 5 foot wide tight to the seawall where the hurricanes of 04 took 10 foot of sand out. Now the sand is even with the top of the wall, and was loaded with greenies. ya just know it was washed in there. keep hittin it never know what ya may find.
 
OldeBeechnut said:
Nice haul BC, lotta digging......did you get your headphones up and working...interested in seeing how they work for you on the Jersey Shore.....joe

Joe I'm running black widow's with the GT right now. I never got the AMP up and running if that's the question. steve
 
Nice haul BC. Now I know why I come up empty sometimes. :(

What beach were you hunting?
 
Very nice hunt.

You got quite a haul there! :hello2:

Had the snow stopped falling there? I thought it was continuing throughout the night and into the morning...that's what happened here in Ct.
 
The snow stopped about 6am on Monday we dug out and went in to work at the Post office. They did not get plowed as of 3pm we went home?will try to get the mail delivered tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom