What's new

92 CLOSE AM PENNY

Smokin

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 13, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I believe I have found a 1992 close AM penny...Well, it looks like to me anyways...What do you think? Sorry the pictures aren't perfect. These are newer pictures..Hope their are better to see than the other pictures I posted before....Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give me!
100_2146.webp100_2147.webp100_2152.webp100_2132.webp
 

Attachments

  • 92 CLOSE AM FRONT.webp
    92 CLOSE AM FRONT.webp
    294.3 KB · Views: 229
  • 92 CLOSE AM 5.webp
    92 CLOSE AM 5.webp
    558.2 KB · Views: 306
  • 92 CLOSE AM8.webp
    92 CLOSE AM8.webp
    920.5 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Upvote 0
remove from the flip, use a tripod and shoot outdoor daylight tomorrow, tough call with those pics. hope for the best
 
Thanks Michiganne, I will try what you suggested.....Also maybe have someone with a better camera take a couple of pics....Thanks again!
 
I am sorry but I believe it is a "Wide AM" Reverse! Remember, if the Designer's initials (FG) are close to the base of the Memorial Building (right edge of base lined up with center of the "G" of "FG"), then the coin has a "Wide AM" Reverse and if the Designer's initials are well away from the base of the Memorial Building (right edge of base lined up with the inner curve or half circle of the "G" of "FG"), then the coin has a "Close AM" Reverse.


Frank
 
Thanks Frank!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom