Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Day off. No call for extra work so what is a bouy to do? So I went a digging. Lesche in one hand and the F3P (freedom 3 Plus) in the other. I was loaded for bear...come to think of it a bear steak would go nice with a Guinness Natural...in due time me bouy in due time. Anyway hit a school/playing field that I have not done before and bingo...about the 10th target was this little 925 number!

Dig sweat dig. This field was a joy to do and before long quota...then century....knew that before I
counted as my knees told me it was time to quit!
Of course one I'm sure can relate to the "back to the car find." But what is it? Had my suspicions that it was drug related!

Anyway Kermit showed up for the dig. Now its back to planet earth with three loads of wash, dishes and making the bed.

Century plue 3 @ $16.43 added to the "Don't know what in the halibut it's for fund."

Upvote 6
Nice silver save there L ! :occasion14: :metaldetector: :treasurechest:

That's a nice looking ring.
That cylinder is indeed drug related:laughing7: I found one myself a little while back. I was biking on this trail that looped around and on my way back, I saw a big cylinder like yours sitting on the ground. I picked it up thinking "wow what a cool find!" I noticed it said "bullet grinder" on it. :dontknow: Well, after some extensive research, it was thrown away. The weird thing is, I was out in the woods with someone lurking around in the shadows, simultaneously grinding up their... um ... "medicinal plants":laughing7:

Man, that is a cool looking grinder, was it just one piece or is it whole?

Congrats on a sweet claddagh ring!

Nice silver ring and a good pile of coins! Congrats!
What's it's can be very....interesting! As long as you don't get the eeewwwwhhhh!!!! kind! :laughing7:

Sweet ring and it sure does look old :occasion14: the clad adds up just bought me a weather station with the old clad i had stuffed in jars an cleaned up 8-) Congrats on your finds :thumbsup:

Nice ring and that clad sure adds up

LESLIE NICE RING YOU HAVE THERE . THEN I THOUGHT YOU FOUND A SPEED LOADER FOR A PISTOL BUT ITS TO GRIND NATURES REMEDY , AH OKAY. KERMIT GOT AN EYE ON THE CHANGE BUT I HAVE TO SAY THATS ALOT OF DIGGING .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back