leslie(nova scotia)
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,769
- Reaction score
- 4,354
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lower sackville,nova scotia
- Detector(s) used
- Garretts only
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Day off. No call for extra work so what is a bouy to do? So I went a digging. Lesche in one hand and the F3P (freedom 3 Plus) in the other. I was loaded for bear...come to think of it a bear steak would go nice with a Guinness Natural...in due time me bouy in due time. Anyway hit a school/playing field that I have not done before and bingo...about the 10th target was this little 925 number!

Dig sweat dig. This field was a joy to do and before long quota...then century....knew that before I
counted as my knees told me it was time to quit!
Of course one I'm sure can relate to the "back to the car find." But what is it? Had my suspicions that it was drug related!


Anyway Kermit showed up for the dig. Now its back to planet earth with three loads of wash, dishes and making the bed.

Century plue 3 @ $16.43 added to the "Don't know what in the halibut it's for fund."

Dig sweat dig. This field was a joy to do and before long quota...then century....knew that before I
counted as my knees told me it was time to quit!
Of course one I'm sure can relate to the "back to the car find." But what is it? Had my suspicions that it was drug related!


Anyway Kermit showed up for the dig. Now its back to planet earth with three loads of wash, dishes and making the bed.

Century plue 3 @ $16.43 added to the "Don't know what in the halibut it's for fund."
Upvote
12

I found one myself a little while back. I was biking on this trail that looped around and on my way back, I saw a big cylinder like yours sitting on the ground. I picked it up thinking "wow what a cool find!" I noticed it said "bullet grinder" on it.
Well, after some extensive research, it was thrown away. The weird thing is, I was out in the woods with someone lurking around in the shadows, simultaneously grinding up their... um ... "medicinal plants"
Congrats on your finds
-I'm just grinding you a little Leslie. Nice ring!






