.925 PC ?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
925 is normally silver --but check "pc" might be "platium content"--big bucks if so

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
It might mean the Italian Province abbreviation that is stamped after the .925... PC being "Piacenza".

It might be the mexican makers mark of Pedro Castillo... "PC"

I dunno... is it in a design or is it just characters?

Mike Silver -gold

Dec 28, 2006
Detector(s) used
DFX - 1280 Excal.-1000
All 925 are silver . Sterling was stamped on silver years ago. No more only 925. I sell toe rings at our flea market in buffalo N,Y. All are marked 925. Mike.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
http://www.agalil.com/925-sterling-silver-jewelry.html

Other Outstanding 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
As Non-Tarnish Sterling Silver jewelry will only come in limited form for quite awhile, we can't just wait and stop wearing silver jewellery.

There are other outstanding ranges of 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry.

One of our favourite is a range of handcrafted sterling 925 silver Jewelry that offers protection from tarnish agents through a patented tough protective coating.

This very tough anti-tarnish material applied throughout the silver jewelry is able to prevent loss of shine for a very long time.

We call them 'Protected Sterling Silver Jewelry'. Currently, we have:

Could it mean "protective coating"?

OP
OP
XL-PRO PRO

XL-PRO PRO

Sep 18, 2008
Winchester Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT All Pro,Fisher F-19,Blistool V-5,Sovereign XS
This "ring"(possibly a childs ring) is open on the ends and has 925PC stamped on the inside.It appears to be a fairly soft metal(small scratches from scotchbrite pad) and had some tarnish from being in freshwater.My daughter works in jewelry shop and I"ll have her take it to work and check it out.I also have a 126 INF w/a red arrow insigna which has no markings but appears to be silver(came out of the ground clean)but seems to be quite heavy(white gold/platinum?)Thanks DBULL

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
XL-PRO PRO said:
This "ring"(possibly a childs ring) is open on the ends and has 925PC stamped on the inside.It appears to be a fairly soft metal(small scratches from scotchbrite pad) and had some tarnish from being in freshwater.My daughter works in jewelry shop and I"ll have her take it to work and check it out.I also have a 126 INF w/a red arrow insigna which has no markings but appears to be silver(came out of the ground clean)but seems to be quite heavy(white gold/platinum?)Thanks DBULL

Does it look like this?

32ndww2.JPG

OP
OP
XL-PRO PRO

XL-PRO PRO

Sep 18, 2008
Winchester Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT All Pro,Fisher F-19,Blistool V-5,Sovereign XS
Montanna Jim;Thats exactly what it looks like! 126 over arrow over INF.Was this a division based in Michigan?I found this ring in Tenn.& also found an aluminum cross with a Michigan town stamped on the back.thanks DBULL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread