What's new

.925 Silver Hallmark Identification Help Please

Batch

Full Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
155
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kusel County
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I found this silver ring today here in Germany with the pictured hallmark. It appears to me to be a stylized GW. I did an internet search for "925 Silver GW hallmark" but couldn't find anything that matches...doesn't mean it's not out there, just means I probably didn't look in the right place. Can anyone provide a definitive answer?

Many thanks and Happy Hunting!

Batch
 

Attachments

  • 925 ring.webp
    925 ring.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 702
  • 925 ring big.webp
    925 ring big.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 169
  • whole ring.webp
    whole ring.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 201
OldSoapy,

As a matter of fact I was on that site for a while...I didn't see it in the places I looked. Thank you for taking the time to help! I'll keep my eyes open for a other leads. Thank you again!

Batch
 
Upvote 0
925-1000.com is a good place to check.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom