What's new

925er and turkey vegtable soup

A silver, good food, nice music, and a friend to detect and eat with, can't beat that! Thanks!

Steve
 
Dear Gravediggermax,
Your videos are just great! I hunt, but I live in North central Texas--no beaches, just harsh ol' land. Will retire someday--15 years to go--on a beach with a hut and an old Great Dane.

I always smile and laugh at your videos. Thank you just for that. Smiles and laughter make the world go round. I hope you find more gold, more silver, and more coins x 2 for the upcoming New Year.

apush :read2:
 
Great finds today, The soup Looked great!!!!

Could you please put up a link to the music I have never heard it like that!!!
 
I really do like your videos, they are inspiring. I'm going to hit that beach soon, just as soon as I have a long handled scoop! The last time I was out, with my little hand scoop, I turned my back on a wave while digging and paid the price. You know how cold it's been lately, I'm not going to make that mistake again. I did walk away with a stainless steel serving spoon, though, so it wasn't a total loss. Still, cold hurts, I need to stay upright. LoL
 
Thanks for posting your video Max........ :icon_thumleft:
Congrats on the silver ring and clad coins.
Windy on the beach, but a pretty day.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice find Max, enjoyed the spin, looked a little chilly.......good to hear that Oldee's, Highwaymen MRBS..thanks for taking us along.....Obn
 
wow max nice loot, thanks for doing these videos,it does help missing the beach,way too much snow and cold here now,might have to make a trip next month,gotta see what mrs claus brings me first...im hoping for a new detector...
have fun...
thanks
john
 
Cool video. Thanks. I found this website looking for your videos. Thanks for the entertainment and inspiration, and thanks for inadvertently steering me to this website.
Cheers,
Jim
 
max, too cold up here! fuel the lear! pick me up at cmh! two weeks in miami!!!!!!!!! :icon_sunny:
 
nice job Max,what a great way to spend the day and a little bling to.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom