What's new

925er in the scoop

WildDigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
272
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winder Ga
Detector(s) used
CTX3030 & At Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the lake today and hit 2 beaches, 1st beach was where I got chased out by lighting and my buddy went back after the storm and scored a gold bracelet. I did not find much there but a junk hoop earring. 2nd beach was kinda slow but I did manage a 925 stud with a cz and a few other junk earrings. I also got some clad and a sweet 925 mans ring. That is ring #31 for the year and first silver ring of the month. I am going on 4 weeks with no yellow but the lakes are slowing down and not many people going but the same amount hunting them. LOL



 
Upvote 0
Nice Haul ! I like that ring , when Lightning comes I run & call it a day also H.H. Capt !
 
Nice finds! Cool ring!
 
Nice ring, there will be gold soon, I see it in your future!
8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom