traderoftreasures
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 9, 2009
- Messages
- 2,211
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- central, Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- white's spectrum VX3
Hey buck what do you mean has been whizzed ? I'm unfamiliar with the phraseBuckleBoy said:The price of $18 is spot on (forgive the pun). The obverse looks like it has been whizzed in the past.
-Buck
traderoftreasure said:Hey buck what do you mean has been whizzed ? I'm unfamiliar with the phraseBuckleBoy said:The price of $18 is spot on (forgive the pun). The obverse looks like it has been whizzed in the past.
-Buck
........NGEBuckleBoy said:traderoftreasure said:Hey buck what do you mean has been whizzed ? I'm unfamiliar with the phraseBuckleBoy said:The price of $18 is spot on (forgive the pun). The obverse looks like it has been whizzed in the past.
-Buck
http://en.mimi.hu/numismatic/whizzed.html
