What's new

A 1955 Ben stopped by and brought some friends yesterday

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Howdy campers it has been awhile I have been super busy but had to at least post this find , the boxes have been pretty good all summer .I picked up 6 boxes yesterday and pulled some heavy metal ;D after scoring 81 keepers last week .



34 Walkers

48 Bens

8 64s

28 40%s


2008 Obama sticker coin
2001 S
1991 Mt Rushmore commerative
1982S
1974S



Silver keepers 118 with 90 of those being 90%s nice ratio





Happy hunting and hope everyone is doing well , Ed
 

Attachments

  • heavy metal 029.webp
    heavy metal 029.webp
    141 KB · Views: 610
  • heavy metal 030.webp
    heavy metal 030.webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 602
  • heavy metal 033.webp
    heavy metal 033.webp
    164 KB · Views: 601
  • heavy metal 034.webp
    heavy metal 034.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 584
  • heavy metal 038.webp
    heavy metal 038.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 591
  • heavy metal 037.webp
    heavy metal 037.webp
    134.6 KB · Views: 592
  • hm1 002.webp
    hm1 002.webp
    151.5 KB · Views: 576
Upvote 0
ED LIVES!!!!!!
Glad to hear from you 'my man" :icon_thumright:

Gilbert
 
WOW that sure is a sight for sore eyes - BIGTIME CONGRATS!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Wow Awesome Ed. Where the heck have you been?? Out finding silver obviously.

Golden Silver
 
Almost forgot, don't dump the Barry coin. Bury that sucka! :laughing7:
 
Thanks to everyone for the congrats and well wishes ...this continues to be a awesome forum ... I have some other finds one is a pretty crazy one that I will post when I get a chance ...take care everybody and I will try to stop by more often ,Ed
 
wow super nice to see the brinks wrappers,and to have silver in them is most definitely nice. way to go.
 
Hey Ed....where in the world have you been? I have missed you buddy. I miss my sparring partner!!

That is a great haul there no doubt.....where did you get them? Did MountainMan send you those pictures? You must have bought those off of Ebay or something huh....coin store possibly??

J/K Ed.....outstanding!!! Gotta love rolls with the Lady and Ben showing. Thanks for the pictures. Don't be a stranger dude. I kinda miss ya!!
 
Ed
I am glad to see your still kicking.

Excellent score :thumbsup:
Thanks for the photos.
 
LJ said:
Hey Ed....where in the world have you been? I have missed you buddy. I miss my sparring partner!!

That is a great haul there no doubt.....where did you get them? Did MountainMan send you those pictures? You must have bought those off of Ebay or something huh....coin store possibly??

J/K Ed.....outstanding!!! Gotta love rolls with the Lady and Ben showing. Thanks for the pictures. Don't be a stranger dude. I kinda miss ya!!




Ha ha ha , and LJ comes out swinging ...it just shows that u really missed me not kinda lol. Well lets get ready to rumble !!!!!

Yeah those rolls with the Bens and Walkers were fun most of them came out of the first box 41 B and Ws with 8 40%s ... the coins have been flowing :)

I will try to stop by more often cuz I know that I will be getting sucker punched by ya and I will have to defend myself , Ed
 
insane totals
so sick
thats more walkers and franklins then ive found in 2 yrs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom