What's new

A 1955 Ben stopped by and brought some friends yesterday

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
Howdy campers it has been awhile I have been super busy but had to at least post this find , the boxes have been pretty good all summer .I picked up 6 boxes yesterday and pulled some heavy metal ;D after scoring 81 keepers last week .



34 Walkers

48 Bens

8 64s

28 40%s


2008 Obama sticker coin
2001 S
1991 Mt Rushmore commerative
1982S
1974S



Silver keepers 118 with 90 of those being 90%s nice ratio





Happy hunting and hope everyone is doing well , Ed
 

Attachments

  • heavy metal 029.webp
    heavy metal 029.webp
    141 KB · Views: 610
  • heavy metal 030.webp
    heavy metal 030.webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 602
  • heavy metal 033.webp
    heavy metal 033.webp
    164 KB · Views: 601
  • heavy metal 034.webp
    heavy metal 034.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 584
  • heavy metal 038.webp
    heavy metal 038.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 591
  • heavy metal 037.webp
    heavy metal 037.webp
    134.6 KB · Views: 592
  • hm1 002.webp
    hm1 002.webp
    151.5 KB · Views: 576
Upvote 0
That makes me SICK!! With ENVY!! Silver envy!! That's a grip of 90%!!
Great to have you back, Scalper!! You were missed!!
- Grizz
 
Mentone Grizz said:
That makes me SICK!! With ENVY!! Silver envy!! That's a grip of 90%!!
Great to have you back, Scalper!! You were missed!!
- Grizz


Thanks Grizz , it was a rush especially with those Walkers and Bens showing there was a few more than I got pics of my coin picking pal opened them without looking ... oh well ..you will hit a smasher sooner or later .. take care Ed
 
Ed, you are an inspiration to all of us. Thanks Buddy for sharing some pics and wit. Jim
 
VERY NICE! 90%er are comin' outta the woodwork this week!
 
Those look like Brinks wrappers....Same as Mountainman's HUGE box last week. I have given up on Brinks. I may have to order me a couple boxes.
 
Scalper, where have you been? Nice selection of silver you have there, good pics. Hope you were checking in from time to time,you missed all the fun last week.
 
coincrazed said:
Are 1955's hard to get?
See that is a reasonable question. Yes they are hard to get. Only 2,876,381 were minted. Compared to an average of about 35 million for each of the other years. (that is averaging all the years together)
 
Lucy, you have some explaining to do !!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • heavy_metal_033 copy.webp
    heavy_metal_033 copy.webp
    112.6 KB · Views: 560
Great find ! Seems like boxes in some parts of the country are giving up more 90's than 40's. Last month when I bought some boxes I had one like that but with a lot less keepers.

Rich
 
those are some very nice results, thanks for posting all of the fun! I hope to get a nice series of finds like that some day!
 
awesome results, but the obama coin doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alonside all the sweet silver....lol

if I found one I'd dump it too =)
 
awesome results, but the obama coin doesn't even deserve to be mentioned alonside all the sweet silver....lol

He'll probally end up on a coin even if ends up being the worst resident of the White House we have ever had. Notice I said resident and not President.
 
Hey Scalper.

Good to hear from you

Congratulations on your score.

Thanks for the photo's.

Mojo
 
I HATE YOU

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom