Imnengr
Full Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2009
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 6
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago Area
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac, X-terra 705, ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A 50's Day at 1890's Farm House
It was a beautiful day here (is it really February in Chicagoland?), so I went back to the 1890s farm house. It was my fourth time there after previously finding a couple IHs. Today I focused on an area that I suspect was the location of the clothes line. It paid off. I found a silver Virgin Mary charm and a 1956 D Rosey. Nearby, I found an old Cub Scouts neckerchief slide. I looked it up on the internet, and it turns out it is a rare one, produced in 1950 for the 40th anniversary of the boy scouts. The banner says "Strengthen the Arm of Liberty". HH everyone.
It was a beautiful day here (is it really February in Chicagoland?), so I went back to the 1890s farm house. It was my fourth time there after previously finding a couple IHs. Today I focused on an area that I suspect was the location of the clothes line. It paid off. I found a silver Virgin Mary charm and a 1956 D Rosey. Nearby, I found an old Cub Scouts neckerchief slide. I looked it up on the internet, and it turns out it is a rare one, produced in 1950 for the 40th anniversary of the boy scouts. The banner says "Strengthen the Arm of Liberty". HH everyone.
Attachments
Upvote
0







