Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 4 -21-07 002.jpg
    4 -21-07 002.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 602
Upvote 0
still its a great find ! congrats to you

shes a little beat up, but still a nice find! congrats!

Looks like you gave lady liberty a shot in the mouth!! I once did that to a barber half... I almost cried. That
was before the days of "target ID", and I just got careless, and ran my digger right into it.
Still, any barber is a good barber!! :)

HH Slabman

beats my nothing today.......helped guy out with his ML
man hes got a long way to go...........

Thanks to all and best luck on your hunts.

Merf,
With all the Barbers you've found in great condition, that blackened one shouldn't hurt too bad.

It looks good to me!

Congratulations!

Ridley

Slabman said:
Looks like you gave lady liberty a shot in the mouth!! I once did that to a barber half... I almost cried. That
was before the days of "target ID", and I just got careless, and ran my digger right into it.
Still, any barber is a good barber!! :)

HH Slabman

I think a plow got to it before it was dug as those marks would be silver strikes. Still cant understand how a barber could come out of the ground dark like that. I pulled mine out this weekend and there was just a little dirt stuck to it other than that them silvers come out of our ground looking pretty.

Nice finds none the less!!!!

I guess scratches and scuffs with fine detail are better than worn without details. Definitely a nice coin.

Many other targets in the field? Sometimes those hunts with few targets in between drive me crazy.

Bob

Lionhrt---I think the chemicals and fertilizer used in the farm fields blackens them.

Mirage----Very few targets in that field---not even tabtops.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back