What's new

A Bakers Dozen Certified Truths...

Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

rockhound said:
You will find a honey hole about the same time it starts getting dark.
rockhound,
brother you got that one exactly on! I've slept in my pickup at sites a couple of times so I could be there at dawn so no one could beat me to a good haul. (Yes, TNet, we ARE insane. )In a good way.

grizzly bare
 
Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

stefen said:
BuckleBoy said:
stefen said:
The Stefen axiom is the last place you look you will find whatever you're looking for. :thumbsup:

I used to think about the fact that old house sites were always found in the last place I looked...and then I realized it was because I stopped looking elsewhere when I found them. :tongue3:

Geez!

No! It don't work that way.

Each time you find something, it was the last place you looked...now, if you look again and find something, that now becomes the last place...its endless, not brainless (somehow that didn't come out right...Oh well! ;D)

Now, if we still had the karma buttons, I'd push (Hmmmmmmmmmmm) :tongue3:

Wow. That certainly isn't brainless...that's pretty profound. Hmmmmmm. If there were still Karma Buttons, I'd give ya a gold bar for that one. ;D


grizzly bare said:
rockhound said:
You will find a honey hole about the same time it starts getting dark.
rockhound,
brother you got that one exactly on! I've slept in my pickup at sites a couple of times so I could be there at dawn so no one could beat me to a good haul. (Yes, TNet, we ARE insane. )In a good way.

grizzly bare

That's when ya strap on the headlamp and keep on swingin! :thumbsup:
 
Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

The Manuel Therum ....when you need to change positions to get a better signal on a target under a tree, a branch will surely hook your headphones off you head..
 
Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

The best signals are always under tree roots.

Your best coin from a site is the one you dug first...it's downhill from there.
 
Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

Hmm interesting...
 
Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

Mona Lisa said:
The best signals are always under tree roots.

Your best coin from a site is the one you dug first...it's downhill from there.

You're dang right! The best coin one is a 100% Certified Truth.
 
Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

Your best coin find is always one coin away from a phone call from your wife! Or something like that! :P :icon_scratch: jgas
 
Re: A Baker's Dozen Certified Truths...

jgas said:
Your best coin find is always one coin away from a phone call from your wife! Or something like that! :P :icon_scratch: jgas

LMAO!

The best coin find was always at that spot you just got turned down on hunting. :P
 
Bump. ;)

The harder the ground, the more likely your target is going to be OVER 10 inches deep!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom