H How Lucky Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2015 Messages 244 Reaction score 907 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2016 #1 What this name plate went to is unknown but the MCRR is for Maine Central Railroad. It measures 8"L x 5 1/2"W and is made of 1/2" thick iron. Upvote 24
What this name plate went to is unknown but the MCRR is for Maine Central Railroad. It measures 8"L x 5 1/2"W and is made of 1/2" thick iron.
ScubaDetector Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2016 Messages 3,689 Reaction score 8,247 Golden Thread 1 Location Port Huron MI 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable) Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 24, 2016 #2 Where did you find it? With a detector? I was stationed at Loring AFB for 3 years. Never detected there but wanted to.
Where did you find it? With a detector? I was stationed at Loring AFB for 3 years. Never detected there but wanted to.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 24, 2016 #3 Nice piece, must have been on something pretty big. Congrats
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 24, 2016 #4 Very nice find, congratulations!
H How Lucky Full Member Joined Jul 14, 2015 Messages 244 Reaction score 907 Golden Thread 0 Location Maine Detector(s) used Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Found it here in Maine with my Scorpion. I have a lot more railroad finds that I hope to post at a later time. Thanks all!
Found it here in Maine with my Scorpion. I have a lot more railroad finds that I hope to post at a later time. Thanks all!
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2016 #6 I love the old big iron that has ties to days gone by