What's new

a Bit over 2 Hours at a small Carnival Grounds today

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,821
Reaction score
76,260
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Humidity was down,
Skys were Blue
Sun was HOT

Picture 003.webp

My gas rebate $5.27

Picture 030.webpPicture 032.webp

Some JUNQUE

Picture 028.webpPicture 034.webp

a Working Bic

Picture 020.webpPicture 023.webp
 
Upvote 0
1940's Wheat

Picture 019.webp

ANNE KLEIN II 2000 Watch

Surprising shape for being under the ground

Picture 004.webp
Picture 039.webpPicture 041.webp
Picture 043.webp

and 1942 Merc

Picture 014.webpPicture 016.webp
 
Coins, fire and clocks! Nice score on the Merc :thumbsup: jgas
 
nice job jeff. it was a beautiful day for md. to bad i had to work..
 
good chance of it being Cloudy tomorrow,
I'm definately planning on hitting it
in the morning.

there Were also workers in the football field,
& Pool is half mowed. Was just way too hot
to tell either one I Wanted to detect them again.

I Didn't search the Neighbors Property there
either today.
 
Good finds,I like the Merc. :thumbsup:
 
Hey, you finally hit a silver there!! Congrats!!

Maybe I should give up on the midway and stay closer to home!!

Congrats again!

Dave
 
Nice finds Jeff! I see that yer gas rebate is increasing, so thats good! WTG buddy
 
Congrats and good luck on the next hunt.

Burdie
 
DK Midway has to be a PAIN to dig.....I imagine its hard as a rock.

Nice finds Jeff, when did that finish up, about a week ago?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom