What's new

✅ SOLVED A buckle or just peice or ornate something

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this. Can’t imagine it being very modern because it is very crudely made in the way it’s very uneven in parts image.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    652.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    676.8 KB · Views: 57
Almost looks like boy scouts, and it's some man holding up maybe the world
 
Upvote 0
I didn’t see rhe man at first I see it now not sure what it is no one in my family was ever in boyscouts
 
Upvote 0
It looks like the Greek God atlas. Not sure yet tho. Where was it found?
 
Upvote 0
At my grandparents place in Alabama.
 
Upvote 0
I believe that it is a girl scout pin.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom