A bunch of junk with a merc and rosie mixed in..

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Went for a short hunt, oh 5 hours or so. Found a bucket full of junk. But did manage to find a 45 Merc and a 57 Rosie. Not much but it was at least some silver. Got an African 1/2d coin and a Mexican coin as well. Kinda mixing it up a bit here in the midwest. I think the best find was the door handle that if I spin it fast and stare at it I will turn into a monkey.....or something like that! Hope you all are killing it out there. By the looks of the recent posts, most of you are. Goodluck and be safe out there. jgas

Attachments

• African 1.JPG
    African 1.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 334
  • African 3.JPG
    African 3.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 331
  • African 4.JPG
    African 4.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 337
  • African 5.JPG
    African 5.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 332
  • Africn 2.JPG
    Africn 2.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0
It looks like you have a little bit of everything there. Love the silver, but I have to admit I love that toy gun too!

good hunt, even with all the junk, what is on that watch fob?

Hey Goes, that watch fob looking thing is really the African Coin with the punch through it. Kinda strange for a coin that is not valuable to be made in to a keepsake like that. Oh well, cool find though. Thanks for the reply. jgas

I thought it was a fob too. Very kewl finds, JG...try to resist the door knob tho...might be a bit difficult to hunt if yer a monkey. :tongue3: :D

Nana :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back