What's new

a bunch of marked halfs today

J for jewelerdave?
 
Unless he made I roadtrip to NJ from CO, i doubt it :p
 
You never know...

Jewelerdave: Demoralizing the competition nationwide
 
markmopar said:
i had a lot of coins marked 'J 4-08' today.

just sayin' is all...


Possibly the "L" is just worn off. :wink:
 
fascinating, someone is doing some tracking homework, And will probably realize that yes, they will get there coins back. Duh.

Mark some of them back. or add too them I say,

or if you want to mess with them, Mark some yourself dated 6 to 9 months in advance or even a year or two...and on the other side wright something childish like LOSER on there. Maybe they will stop marking if they know someone is messing with them! LOLOL
 
Probably means. January 4th 2008

But what do you suppose thousands upon thousands of coins with a black dot tells you when you get it back other than yup I seen that one before......... doh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom