What's new

A button and something?

crabstang44

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
885
Reaction score
5,002
Golden Thread
2
Location
eastern nc
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Makro racer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is this some kind of buckle? Came from 1727 road field
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1005.webp
    IMG_1005.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1004.webp
    IMG_1004.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 12
Congratualtions on the very nice relics! :occasion14:
 
I wouldn't know any history, but those are a couple of nice relics.
 
Yes, a buckle, 19th C.
 
Nice Pieces, good job.
 
Sash or scarf buckle.
 
Sash or scarf buckle.
For once I disagree.
Although it looks like it was for something that was not substantial. I believe the off-set bar indicates it was for a leather strap, so maybe it went on a bag.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom