randall61 Bronze Member Joined Feb 10, 2004 Messages 1,093 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Guntersville,Alabama Detector(s) used fisher 1236x2,viper trident Jun 23, 2008 #1 found a blown apart cannon fuse & two 69 cal round balls. Attachments cannon1.webp 55.7 KB · Views: 499 cannon2.webp 43.4 KB · Views: 487 roundball 4.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 476 cannon1.webp 55.7 KB · Views: 471 cannon2.webp 43.4 KB · Views: 470 roundball 4.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 472 Upvote 0
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 24, 2008 #2 Great going Randall.....I'm still looking for my first,I have a small piece that I want cal one but I'm not sure.Maybe one will turn up in my "frag" field one of these day's.Nice recovery
Great going Randall.....I'm still looking for my first,I have a small piece that I want cal one but I'm not sure.Maybe one will turn up in my "frag" field one of these day's.Nice recovery
fortbball9 Bronze Member Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 1,514 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used GARRETT GTAx 550 Sep 29, 2008 #3 CONGRATS!!!!!Still looking for my first also. fortbball9
johnreb1980 Hero Member Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 684 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Plainville,Ga Detector(s) used Fisher 1266x and White's MXT 300 Sep 29, 2008 #4 Nice Bormann fuse.