What's new

A coin you want to find in a roll.

it makes you wonder if that employee made those five examples to get rich in the future on purpose
 
it makes you wonder if that employee made those five examples to get rich in the future on purpose

You think back then they thought that far ahead? I figure they were just having fun filling request fro some rich boss.
Ok gears ready off to dig some artifacts in the mountains.
later guys.
Oh yeah I got a big bag of wheats given to me I need to know a few key dates to look for.
 
You think back then they thought that far ahead? I figure they were just having fun filling request fro some rich boss.
Ok gears ready off to dig some artifacts in the mountains.
later guys.
Oh yeah I got a big bag of wheats given to me I need to know a few key dates to look for.

1909 s v.d.b,1914 d,1931 s,1910 s,1912 s,1913 s
 
1909 s v.d.b,1914 d,1931 s,1910 s,1912 s,1913 s

I found a 1931s in a trash bag the other day. I threw it in the truck and heard change so I opened it and it was a box of pennies someone had thrown away. 1919 and 1931s were among them....it is fine to vf. Score!!!!!
 
Classic Hawaii Five-O episode from the 70s dedicated to that nickel.
Book ‘em Dan-o.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom