What's new

A cold damp day

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a little stroll this morning to check out the not so perfect Saturday morning. Had a cold, drizzling mist in the air, so it was a constant thing to wipe off the lens, plus the sky was very overcast, but without all that how else could I document a cold damp day?. By tomorrow this weather should move out and I'll bet the birds will be singing and the sun will again be shining.
 

Attachments

  • walk 042118 1.webp
    walk 042118 1.webp
    504.2 KB · Views: 97
  • walk 042118 2.webp
    walk 042118 2.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
  • walk 042118 3.webp
    walk 042118 3.webp
    2 MB · Views: 117
  • walk 042118 4.webp
    walk 042118 4.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
Even the mushrooms are huddling for warmth. Nice pics!
 
It is called "My Daily Snapshot" now, isn't it? :thumbsup: Neat pics. The tree roots look slippery as all get out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom