cjc Hero Member Joined Mar 19, 2006 Messages 801 Reaction score 1,151 Golden Thread 0 Location n/a Detector(s) used DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field... Jul 2, 2015 #1 From a shoreline incinerate site--an eye find. Not worth a fortune but visually nice. cjc clivesgoldpage.com Attachments IMG_1088XX.webp 26.3 KB · Views: 101 Last edited: Jul 2, 2015 Upvote 10
From a shoreline incinerate site--an eye find. Not worth a fortune but visually nice. cjc clivesgoldpage.com
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 3, 2015 #2 ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FORCE NOT SURE BUT COOL AS HECK.
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2015 #3 Very nice eye find.
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2015 #4 Nice eye...killer button.
RelicMedic Bronze Member Joined Apr 4, 2013 Messages 1,632 Reaction score 3,078 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab pro find 35 Minelab Equinox 600 Minelab Excalibur II Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2015 #5 Cool find indeed! Yes, Royal Canadian Air Force button. WWII. Well done
NWMP Hero Member Joined Nov 20, 2009 Messages 594 Reaction score 503 Golden Thread 0 Location Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains Detector(s) used Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 5, 2015 #6 Cool. I popped the CWAC button about a month ago and had no idea what it was until I Googled it., lol
Cool. I popped the CWAC button about a month ago and had no idea what it was until I Googled it., lol