What's new

A couple coinstar finds and Canadian silver

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a few coinstars the last couple days and wasn't skunked...both finds I spent hovering...looking at my phone...the Canadian silver came out of a roll of dimes...a 1965...I guess it's 80% silver...so I was happy to get something.
 

Attachments

  • 2021-05-25 19.33.33.webp
    2021-05-25 19.33.33.webp
    201.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 2021-05-25 19.32.16.webp
    2021-05-25 19.32.16.webp
    212.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 2021-05-25 19.31.30.webp
    2021-05-25 19.31.30.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 2021-05-25 19.30.49.webp
    2021-05-25 19.30.49.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 109
Here's the other coinstar find

I forgot to add the other photo...here goes..
 

Attachments

  • 2021-05-25 20.50.53.webp
    2021-05-25 20.50.53.webp
    290.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 2021-05-26 17.53.20.webp
    2021-05-26 17.53.20.webp
    448.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
I'll take an 80% silver dime over a modern penny any day... even if it is Canadian. :laughing7:

Good save Crusty,
Dave
 
CM Congratulations on your recoveries.You always manage to snag the good coins..
 
Billb, that's because I don't show all the bad coins I find :)
 
Great saves!!!
 
I used to find those Canadian silver dimes well into the 1980's here in Michigan, way past the time when Gresham's law proved true and chased out all the US silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom