What's new

A couple days worth..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
K1600_002.webp

K1600_030.webp

K1600_tqAVjrVG0M-M0uAOH64as3Zgh52m-AvTYgpnhNCdVo8.webp

K1600_003.webp

K1600_022.webp

K1600_020.webp

K1600_006_InPixio.webp

K1600_018.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Pretty good stuff Chis :thumbsup: Those little goslings make for some really cute pictures
 
Pretty good stuff Chis :thumbsup: Those little goslings make for some really cute pictures

I keep forgetting a loaf of bread,I want them to take pieces out of my hand.
 
:nono: Bread is bad for them. Wild birdseed, worms, and minnows . Trust me, they will eat that out of your hand. Even jump for it like a dog does.
 
:nono: Bread is bad for them. Wild birdseed, worms, and minnows . Trust me, they will eat that out of your hand. Even jump for it like a dog does.

Now that I give it thought feeding them what they wouldn't eat in nature wouldn't be good for them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom