What's new

Happy Veterans Day

russau

Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2005
Messages
9,498
Reaction score
10,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Louis, missouri
I hope that everyone appriceates the sacrific that the Verterans have given for our freedon and security that we have experienced ! I know I do !God bless them and their familysthat gave it the total sacrifice !!! I was a R.A. kind of a guy! Second enlistment !
 
On this Memorial Day, it's important to remember we are honoring our fallen service men and women. For many, this day is not a 'happy' occasion but a solemn one. Rather than "Happy Memorial Day", I say "Have a meaningful Memorial Day'" It's also not appropriate to thank a service member for their service on this day, as it is only a day set aside for remembering and honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice.
Don in SoCal
 
1000029853.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom