What's new

A couple hours at the 2 cent house

Jyverb64

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
952
Reaction score
1,186
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made a return trip this morning that started off slow but when I got to the side yard it definitely got better. I dug a 1917 merc and when I got to the corner of the house I had a solid quarter signal which turned out to be a 1894s barber. I made several more passes and got a clock key and just before I left I dug a big flat button.
 

Attachments

  • 1443020665738.webp
    1443020665738.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 1443020682938.webp
    1443020682938.webp
    134.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 1443020704248.webp
    1443020704248.webp
    106.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 1443020724370.webp
    1443020724370.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 1443020746460.webp
    1443020746460.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 28
Great finds, congratulations! Sub8-)
 
Nice clock key, and I like the barber. Need to find my first one.
 
Very nice finds! Congratz!
 
Great finds!! That Barber looks to be in pretty good shape- Congrats!

-- Jeff --
 
Good job, Barber quarters are hard to find, and that's a nice one!
 
Congrats on those old silvers. :occasion14: Not everyday can be a 2 center day. Nice to see that the site is still producing. :thumbsup:
 
Nice couple of silvers, I like the winder too!
 
Very nice group of finds. Besides the silver, I like the old keys.
 
The quarter is sweet... all old and grey... from the 1800s too. I like the clock key and flat button... but that quarter steals the show. Congrats.
 
The quarter is sweet... all old and grey... from the 1800s too. I like the clock key and flat button... but that quarter steals the show. Congrats.

Thanks, it's a great feeling when you get that quarter signal and pull out old silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom