What's new

A couple IDs needed Please

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A couple ID's needed Please

I got out for a while tonight despite the rain. It was a warm drizzle so, it wasn't too bad. Can any one help with these? I'm looking for the age of the small buckle. The chain is brass and some weight to it. And the others . Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 259
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 249
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 253
Re: A couple ID's needed Please

Yeah I figured it wasn't too old. I'm in a slump lately. I'm trying to locate some skirmish sites close to home with no luck. The 3rd in question seems to be a lock mechanism of some sort. After cleaning it a little bit it looks like a key slot on the left side. Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Re: A couple ID's needed Please

I would have guessed switch cover on the 3rd item. Neat buckle :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Re: A couple ID's needed Please

:hello:

The Buckle is a single loop D shaped Buckle :read2: and Dates...19c so this will be the oldest of the finds :thumbsup:

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom