What's new

A couple keepers from final hunt of 2015

Ed (Upstate NY)

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
356
Reaction score
1,477
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York's Capital Region
Detector(s) used
New for 2023 Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, XP Deus. Minelab Explorers SE Pro & XS, Whites 6000 Di Pro, DFX & Beach Hunter, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With our first snowfall of the season due to hit tonight, I figured I better get out this afternoon for one final hunt. Back to one of our old reliable parks for a quick hunt that resulted in a nice 1903 indian head cent and a 1929 Buffalo nickel. Was a so-so year with the old nickel count (43) way down from last year's total of 90. Silver and indian head cent totals were about normal though. Looking forward to a break to re-energize for the 2016 season !
 

Attachments

  • 122815finds.webp
    122815finds.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 14
Looks like winter is finally here in upstate.
 
Unfortunately that is^^^
 
Good job on a few good keepers to close out 2015!
I had a ho hum year with buffs and indians, down about half from last year
 
What a way to end the year. Nice finds
 
We had a good long run fellow Up staters kinda makes up for the late start nice last hunt
 
Nice end of the season, didn't get too many of either this year, but I got some and that is all that matters!
 
ED NICE FINDS FOR THE END OF THE YEAR ...
 
At least you squeezed in a couple of keepers before getting shut down.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nicely done Ed , the weather is still good in the NYC area

I'm going out on New Year's Eve day. One more time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom