goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, i love to let my mind wander and i can think of tools that can help a lot

In the near future, we might be able to put in a program that can give us an image of what we are about to dig by pressing a button. So you can see weather it is a pull tab or a ring before digging it. By leaving it on, you could see stuff that would normally be under iron mask.

another idea is having a tool that can cut a perfect plug. It would have a handle like a camping shovel and a box like head with each side curved like the bottom of a shovel. You would drive it into the ground by putting you foot on the top of it and shake it back and forth. It would cut a perfect plug and would be less time consuming and messy. However, it would not work in hard ground, buy trees, or in rocky ground.

HH
-GC

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: A couple ne ideas

gc... I always thought a display like a 3-D fish-finder display would be cool...

And teh plug thing? I tried a flower bulb digger once... it sucked... one rock and the whole thing is screwed up... If you invent one, sell it here... I'm gonna buy one.

greywolf

Aug 26, 2007
Detector(s) used
Bounty HunterIV, Bounty Hunter QD II
There is a tool that will dig or cut a round plug. You can get the at the lawn and garden center. They are used to plant bulbs. I think there are a couple sizes not sure . The one I have has a wood handle on top and a round tapered cutting tube. Just push down turn and wiggle back and fourth a bit and walla a plug and hole.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread