thrillathahunt
Silver Member
Hey guys, I am making a shadow box of our recent CW era camp finds for my son who will be giving a little presentation in history class at school, since they will be studying the Civil War next week. One of the bullets we found has a little hole in it near the top.(doesn't go all the way through). Why is this?
Also, what were grommets used for during that period? I assume tents, anything else?
Also, what were grommets used for during that period? I assume tents, anything else?




I was really impressed 7-10 years ago when I first went there. If sense then, I'm really glad I didn't delay any longer. I try to stop when ever I make that RT15 run just to get out and hike around, but haven't been back to the museum. Gad, that's just as bad as putting the threatened power lines through some of those battle fields that I have read about. Hmm, they're not just rewriting history, but plain taking it away!!
My assumption is if I can bring a rifle, a bullet or two would be OK. I read the law and it indicated that "with permission" and "for educational purposes" I could bring a weapon onto campus.






