What's new

A couple of mini-trips this week.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Fellow Forum Friendlies, I went out bank-hopping the last 3 days. Monday I spent hitting as many banks in the so-called rougher parts of town.I was hitting mom and pop,Korean,CUs,whatever I could find. By mid-afternoon I had heard every excuse by tellers. I did end up with some nice silver hiding in a couple of those long double rolls.(I am still negotiating use of the Brownie so pics will have to wait).Total for day one is 56 keepers. Yesterday I headed out to try some sniping and hit some banks in Cherryman's and apush's territory. I found silver in Lindale,Tyler,Jacksonville,Overton,Henderson,and Gladewater. Ended up with 53 keepers.
Today's trip was a combined bank hunt and Bluebonnet scouting trip. I only found 2 keepers today but they are both purty '63 Bens hiding in the same customer wrapped roll. Hard to miss those glaring bright strips of silver mixed in with the clads.

Not bad for a couple of old farts driving around Texas. Cheers, Jim
 
Upvote 0
Wow! You had a great roadtripping week Jim :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Those kind of numbers almost tempt me to go on a road trip.
HH
Rich
 
Thanks Rich, I get so tired of sitting around waiting for boxes to get here . Thanks Jim
 
coolpix9 said:
Thanks Rich, I get so tired of sitting around waiting for boxes to get here . Thanks Jim

Who's sitting around waiting for Boxes- got plenty to do to keep self busy till Box day comes. Though have given up on Road Trips for now- just too many doing it anymore and results this year are not even close to paying for the gas.
 
Running right thru that territory Coolpix 9 next week. Heading to Shreveport to play a bit of roulette and hit the slots. Might hit a few banks along the I-30 route. Glad you found lots of keepers! I pick up my two little boxes this week. Last several have all been skunks.

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
Running right thru that territory Coolpix 9 next week. Heading to Shreveport to play a bit of roulette and hit the slots. Might hit a few banks along the I-30 route. Glad you found lots of keepers! I pick up my two little boxes this week. Last several have all been skunks.

apush :read2:

If I wus you I'd save my money (not spend it in Casino's), and play the odds with Boxes, me thinks the odds are in your favor with Boxes- you can't loose actually!
I'm 47 & have NEVER played in a Casino though have been in a number of them; used to run slip seat team operation as Truck driver most of them had to stop at casino's and play even if it was only for a few minutes- it struck me as a serious addiction, one guy I know told me he lost 17K in one year and realized he had to stop!
 
Be sure to pm me when you get into BR. My territory is the entire Livingston Parish, North Ascension Parish. And if you pull up Baton Rouge on Google Maps, also you will see that Inniswold, Sherwood/Broodmoor, Millerville, Shenendoah/Jones Creek, Airline Highway, and Florida Boulevard is my territory. Seem like alot, but it's not. Not trying to rope you off, just trying to save you time. You will not find anything at a Capital One, Regions, Chase, or Hancock in these areas, especially Livingston Parish. You won't find anything at ANY bank in the entire parish. Everything else is unsearched. Again pm me if you want some information like great restaurants and stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom