A couple of my finds and some questions.

CrazySlasher

Jul 6, 2010
SS of MA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab E-Trac w/Sunray probe and 15' WoTcoil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These two were both found in the same spot here in Massachusetts. I know the first one is a plummet. Can any expert out there give me more info on them? Maybe date them?

Also, I was planning to do a bit of hunting in the next couple months in the some very dense, swampy areas. So I wouldn't be doing much in the way of surface finds, I don't think. Is there a particular way to go about doing that?

Attachments

• IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0767.JPG
    IMG_0767.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
walk really slow and look for signs of flint chips and hard stones. it works well here in the midwest. plowed fields are great especially after a rain. look in all the run offs that lead into creeks. swampy areas ive never walked so my guess is to just keep your nose to the ground and be persistant. grid out your search areas so youre not randomly searching. you might miss something. just a thought. good luck and and may the "indian gods " be with you. steve from illinois. :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: nice plummet its an oldie but a goodie !!!!!!!

tmodel

Feb 5, 2011
mid tn.
Slasher... if ground is covered in water, try reading "man das biggest ting i never saw" by Lone star, 3 quarter way down this page we are on, if dry use standerd dig methed or walk like Steve said... T

slasher..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread