T TKS1812 Jr. Member Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 28 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F-22 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 18, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Here are a couple of marbles I found today. Any information on them? Attachments IMG_20200418_150802.webp 266.6 KB · Views: 137 IMG_20200418_150916.webp 296.5 KB · Views: 105
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Apr 19, 2020 #2 Nice. I see a couple clay ones. Those are late 1800s or early 1900s probably. The glass ones will need closer clear pics for me to be able to identify them.
Nice. I see a couple clay ones. Those are late 1800s or early 1900s probably. The glass ones will need closer clear pics for me to be able to identify them.
djackson7348 Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 30, 2013 Messages 2,802 Reaction score 6,089 Golden Thread 0 Location North Eastern NC Detector(s) used Equinox 800 and Excalibur Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2020 #3 Nice finds. But I have to wonder if they might be mine...my wife insist that I don't have all of mine?
Nice finds. But I have to wonder if they might be mine...my wife insist that I don't have all of mine?
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 27, 2020 #4 You have a couple of nice old ones there! I love find brown clay marbles in the farm fields!