What's new

A couple saves

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few I picked up on some job sites the other day. A couple small nicks on the Palmer but I was still glad to pick it up. Thanks for the look
003.webp004.webp007.webp009.webp
 
Upvote 0
very nice finds.Nice serrations on that corner notched piece.Beautiful point.
 
very nice points
 
That's great!! That would have been a good month for me. Tony
 
You done good! Interesting material too.
 
Im guessing the first one is Rhyolite? Its very well made you scored again.
 
I love the Palmer SCrocks, points like that are what keeps us on the hunt. The white quartz scraper in the 3rd photo, and the unusual point/tool on the tip of your hand in the second photo, are pretty interesting as well. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom