What's new

A couple silvers, indians and cut KG

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found silvers #100-101 since I started detecting last year on a Sunday hunt at the old church. Four silvers in three hunts here and all from a small area that I know I went over last year many times. Got two more indians from the courthouse and what looked like a KGII before it dried out. Looks like some colonial kid had his way with it too
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    166.5 KB · Views: 148
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    261.7 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 22
Congrats on hitting 100 plus silvers and a Sweet hunt!! Gotta wonder when that old copper got butchered up?
 
Great job!!!! Your killin it this year
 
Just when you think there's nothing left, there always is! Congrats on the nice coins
 
Silver and IH's always welcome finds congrats...:icon_thumright:
 
Some really nice coins. That 1919 Mercury looks to be in great shape.
Congrats
 
Fantastic 1919 Merc - IHP's & damaged copper - congrats to you on your finds and thanks for sharing & wish you many more.

Texas ED
 
Nice silver and copper finds! :occasion14:
 
Nice job on the silvers Toasted.
 
Well done. Congrats on the hundo!
 
Fantastic 1919 Merc - IHP's & damaged copper - congrats to you on your finds and thanks for sharing & wish you many more.

Texas ED

Funny thing is that I have found three 1919 mercs lately and they are all xf-au condition.
 
Just reading your 2016 finds is impressive. Congrats on the Mercs and IHCs!
 
Great job on the silvers bud. I think I have found a grand total of maybe 20 in almost 3 years. Luckily 3 are from the 1600s and most of the others are Spanish. But I've thought often about hunting some more modern sites. I'd like to grow my small collection of silvers a bit. And to be honest I really enjoy an Indian head in great condition
 
Great job on the silvers bud. I think I have found a grand total of maybe 20 in almost 3 years. Luckily 3 are from the 1600s and most of the others are Spanish. But I've thought often about hunting some more modern sites. I'd like to grow my small collection of silvers a bit. And to be honest I really enjoy an Indian head in great condition
Thanks. I would love to hunt more colonial sites but the research and gaining permission is not fun for me. I like hunting the old schools and churches for the most part but one of my best sites is a farm permission. I'm sure as the easier spots dry up, I will have to go the research and permission route
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom