What's new

A couple whatsits

Older The Better

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
8,098
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558828951.492360.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558828986.664940.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558829011.784206.webp
I’ve found several of these now, they must be a common piece in old farm related items but I have no idea size a few inches square both sides look the same but turned 90 deg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558829112.412969.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558829196.451453.webp
Razor? For people? Animals?
 
A Gillette superspeed to be exact...
E87F3030-1560-4FDA-893E-04507DF38EAD.webp
 
Upvote 0
The top one could be the clamps that held held cultivator shanks on to the cross frame but not sure.
 
Upvote 0
I thought the top one was a one time weird hunk of iron but I’ve got 4or 5 now. All are the exact same but found in many different places. I thought maybe that would mean it was common and identifiable
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom