Upvote
0
(Sure is a nice feeling to see those chains.) Hope your obverse turns out better than mine did. Going to H2O2 it?wodens said:Thanks for your kind words. To answer you Evolution....after digging Aluminum drink can section after aluminum drink can section (fields are heavily contaminated by farmer
) The SE rang out that sweet LC sound and I dug about 5 -6 inches.....I looked at the copper disc in my hand and a little shiver went down my spine as my eyes fell upon the words "WE ARE ONE" and instantly I knew I had an old US coin in my hand. I am not kidding (my buddy can back me up on this if he is watching) at exactly the same moment he found a George copper. I looked over at him and he shouted GEORGE and I shouted back FUGIO. He shouted back no George....then I walked over and showed him and said I think I have a Fugio
Real shame about ground conditions...on a better site this coin would be a minter.
HH
Al