What's new

A day for glasses and gold.

Seeing the bare feet, the water and the weather, I have to ask....How do you get that life!? In for another long winter up here in Chicago. Can I move to an island like that, work just a little and have plenty of time to treasure hunt? What is the secret??? :)

Thanks in advance!
 
Seeing the bare feet, the water and the weather, I have to ask....How do you get that life!? In for another long winter up here in Chicago. Can I move to an island like that, work just a little and have plenty of time to treasure hunt? What is the secret??? :)

Thanks in advance!

Just got really lucky. It's funny how your life can change if you go through some of the doors that open up for you...
 
Seeing the bare feet, the water and the weather, I have to ask....How do you get that life!? In for another long winter up here in Chicago. Can I move to an island like that, work just a little and have plenty of time to treasure hunt? What is the secret??? :) Thanks in advance!
Let me know when you figure it out!
 
Love the video , Chris! Nice job!

Congrats on that beautiful ring find:headbang:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom