What's new

A day for glasses and gold.

The water's too clear, hurts my eyes. :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 
Wow! Those conditions are horrible! :laughing9:

Nice video and finds. :thumbsup:
 
Nice video, one I'll go there!! Ray
 
Nice take for the hunt.Man,that place is beautiful.
 
Thanks for making the videos SouthernStyle. I really enjoy watching them. They are well made and you find some awesome stuff. I also really like when you weigh the loot at the end!
 
Nice finds Southernstyle! Beautiful water and conditions!
 
Wow hunting without boots can be dangerous. Looks like a great beach, that's a heck of a bracelet to be wearing in the water while hunting. Probably makes people think you find a lot of gold. Did not see you swinging much in the video. Only one gold, no coins.
 
I have to laugh. Look at that gold bracelet that he is wearing at the beach! That's the gold we other detectorists look for! But anywho......nice ring found!
 
Great video, congrats on the ring!
 
I guess he isn't worried about losing the bracelet...he knows how to find it. ; )
 
I guess he isn't worried about losing the bracelet...he knows how to find it. ; )

In fact it is probably one of his finds. Must be his good luck charm... Love the beach. Love the life..... Enjoy. HH, Beach papa
 
I didn't know you were good on your feet! What's the name of that dance your doing? :tongue3: OH! I remember that place. Best time I ever had. :occasion14:
 
Nice video. For whatever reason as soon as I find a pair of glasses it's usually the last thing I find for that hunt. Great find with the fatty!
 
Thanks for making the videos SouthernStyle. I really enjoy watching them. They are well made and you find some awesome stuff. I also really like when you weigh the loot at the end!

Glad that you like them. I broke my ankle about 4 months ago, and stupid me, I thought I had just sprang it REALLY bad. I was off my feet for 2 months almost. I was dying to go MD'ing. All I could do is watch videos. Mainly ChicagoRon, VirginabeachMax, themetaldetectorguy, mrpulltab, Digginrings....I really liked these guys and there videos. I also realized that I should share MY experience with you guys as well. I spend a lot of time in the water and then to try to edit videos also gets very time consuming. So it is nice to have people like yourself take a little bit of time to say that you like them. I'll keep making them as long as I find the gold and people like watching them. The copyright music thing is killing me on youtube. Still trying to figure that one out.
 
I do find a lot of trash and stuff. It takes time making videos, so I just try to put up what people really want to see. I have also been getting used to my first pulse induction unit, so i've not been focused on videos lately. I will get back on the ball in the next day or so. The Bracelet ain't going anywhere. As far as shoes, I'm just funny like that. No shoes, no finds pouch....I do have a hookah though.
 
I'm doing a Jamaica trip in November...Want to come? Would love to hear some more about your "James Bond" Days. You're one of the coolest guys I have met in a long time sir.
 
I have found that I find the good stuff in the first 30 mins or the last 30 mins of hunting a area. So If it ain't looking good after the first hour or so, I'll move location and almost nine times outta ten, I'll find gold right off the bat.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom