What's new

a few Ct. points...

flintmel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
337
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Putting a new case together, working on a pattern. All from one site, largest in center is 4 1/2" for size reference. Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • conn. points 001 (1024x768).webp
    conn. points 001 (1024x768).webp
    140.9 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0
A few huh? Wow, that is very nice!
 
I agree a few?? Nice frame Flintmel..........Great field!!..................................GTP(Chris)
 
Wow! That's a great bunch of artifacts made even nicer by all coming from the same site. How many years does of collecting from that site does the frame represent?

The quality of the artifacts is also outstanding! What part of the state is this in? Would you mind describing the site geography, location, nearby water source? Don't worry, I live far away and know nothing about CT!!

Thanks for posting!
 
Loving that bifurcated one right of center. Great case. Great site I bet.
 
Wow! That's a great bunch of artifacts made even nicer by all coming from the same site. How many years does of collecting from that site does the frame represent?

The quality of the artifacts is also outstanding! What part of the state is this in? Would you mind describing the site geography, location, nearby water source? Don't worry, I live far away and know nothing about CT!!

Thanks for posting!
Took a few years of digging, not worried. This particular site was unique, was on a approx. 2 acre plateau 50' above a river and had a large brook running alongside the edge of the plateau into the river and also had a natural spring behind it in a ravine
 
Now that sounds like a good spot and of course by the looks of your frame it was. I dont know if I will ever find that many in my lifetime.
 
Very impressive collection and impressively displayed as well. I especially like it because it's from CT! :thumbsup:
 
That sure is a hot spot to give up that many points. Well Done! :icon_thumright: Have you searched around the spring, and down along where the water runs before it hits the creek? Also where the spring water empties into the creek, is a good spot to check out. I would seperate them into at least 3 to 4 displays, it just looks a little too crowded. Put the triangles in one, the small stemmed in a large frame, and maybe the rest in another.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom