A few huh? Wow, that is very nice!

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree a few?? Nice frame Flintmel..........Great field!!..................................GTP(Chris)

dlos

Jul 12, 2011
Wow! That's a great bunch of artifacts made even nicer by all coming from the same site. How many years does of collecting from that site does the frame represent?

The quality of the artifacts is also outstanding! What part of the state is this in? Would you mind describing the site geography, location, nearby water source? Don't worry, I live far away and know nothing about CT!!

Thanks for posting!

OP
OP
F

flintmel

Feb 3, 2012
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow! That's a great bunch of artifacts made even nicer by all coming from the same site. How many years does of collecting from that site does the frame represent?

The quality of the artifacts is also outstanding! What part of the state is this in? Would you mind describing the site geography, location, nearby water source? Don't worry, I live far away and know nothing about CT!!

Thanks for posting!
Took a few years of digging, not worried. This particular site was unique, was on a approx. 2 acre plateau 50' above a river and had a large brook running alongside the edge of the plateau into the river and also had a natural spring behind it in a ravine

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that sounds like a good spot and of course by the looks of your frame it was. I dont know if I will ever find that many in my lifetime.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very impressive collection and impressively displayed as well. I especially like it because it's from CT! :thumbsup:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sure is a hot spot to give up that many points. Well Done! :icon_thumright: Have you searched around the spring, and down along where the water runs before it hits the creek? Also where the spring water empties into the creek, is a good spot to check out. I would seperate them into at least 3 to 4 displays, it just looks a little too crowded. Put the triangles in one, the small stemmed in a large frame, and maybe the rest in another.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread