What's new

A few finds from a city park

JM1184

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Lots of trash in this park, managed to find a few things. Also my first clay pipe. I forgot to post this broken bell also, that was from another site a few days ago ... image.webp
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    246 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    426.2 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Upvote 20
Congrats on the Rosie, injun, hem weight, pipe bowl and skeleton key
 
Last edited:
Nice finds! I would've thought the Upstate NY guys cleaned out all the parks!!

-- Jeff --
 
Congrats on your Rosie - IH - clay pipe - hem weight - key & bell, nice bunch of finds & one great hunt with the ATP. Thanks for sharing your pictures & story & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Love the key! I'd take that over a mercury dime or silver Washington quarter any day!
 
Nice finds Jersey!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom